Twintail

"Twintail"

2017-07-02 02:22:55

I’m Kitagawa Ryoha,
18 years old, who loves ice cream very much
 


















Today is Team S double stage performance

I don’t even remember when our last double stage performance was

Today I spotted a lot more of my light sticks 💙💜
I'm so happy

Your lightsticks and round fan
become my strength

I'm so happy that it gave me a smile
It's like magic😊😊

Today I received smiles and energy from everyone
I hope I can become someone like that for everyone

And for the second performance today,
everyone went for twintails 😊💗

Team S rarely gets everyone with matching hairstyles
so I'm happy about it

I want it to become something regular
What kind of hairstyle would you like to see?






































Inoue Ruka, nickname Ruuchan

Even the research student also went for twintails
She's too cute
She's too cute












































Atsumi Ayaha-chan

I took a lot of photos of her

Kurashima Ami, who’s performing for the first time as the under position
is so tiny and energetic
She's so cute💗

Shirayuki Kohaku is same age as me
so I talked with her the most

I hope I can get closer to them

I will take more photos of them next time📷✨

Ah~~~Today is so peaceful
It's important to have that mindset😊😊






















All right!

I will do my best for tomorrow too
since I already received a lot of power

Let's do our best!!!

And let's do our best for Passion for You (P4U) too
Let's aim for No.1 !!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3rd Place

5th Place!

Wasshoi! Mihama!