In Hokkaido

"In Hokkaido"

2017-07-09 20:05:45

I’m Kitagawa Ryoha,
18 years old, who loves ice cream very much

Today is a special handshake event
commemorating the release of our 21st Single [Igai ni Mango]🌻🌻

Me and Kimoto-san went to visit Tower Records Sapporo branch

The announcement was kind of last minute too

I was wondering if everyone would come or not
I was anxious about it😨😨

But the fans who came to line up for the event were more than I expected
I’m so happy 💧

There were a lot of first timers (someone who said “Hajimemashita”)
I’m glad that we came to Hokkaido
From the bottom of my heart 😊😊😊💗

And I ate a lot of delicious foods
I ate soup curry for lunch

The vegetables slurp down easily
The portion was good

I have never eaten soup curry before
But it’s so delicious that I’m obsessed with it💗

As for dinner
the seafood platter




Crab, sea urchin, squid and Japanese spiny lobster

There’s a lot of other food too
It’s luxury😊😊😊
It’s an extremely happy day

 ゜+o。。o+゜・゜+o。。o+

Questiona Corner

About what I asked you all yesterday
[What unit do you want to see me perform?]

>Himawari>Maria>End Roll
>Zipper>Heart Gata Virus
>Blue Rose>Heart no Dokusenken
>Nakinagara Hohoende>Kuroi Tenshi

There are still others too

Among them all
there’s a comment that I want to dig into
without thinking twice

Ai no Rule’s kindergartener *sweat*💦

By looking in this way
Surprisingly there’s a lot of units I have never done before
I want to perform them~~~♪♪

Q…Who’s the closest junior to you?
Of course my buddy Matsumoto Chikako-chan
And also Goto Rara who I treat like my sister💗

Q…Morning or evening, which one do you like?
I have never thought about it
Let me see~~~ Evening I guess?😊😊
Seeing sunset at the seaside is exceptionally beautiful

Evening, Sunset, I wonder which

Q…If you got a driving license, where do you want drive to?🚗💨
Let me see~~~
I totally can’t imagine myself getting a driving license
I wonder if I can drive…(LOL)
Sounds scary~~~So I hope someone can bring me instead
I want to see night scenery🌃🌙*.。

Thanks for your questions💗
I’m still collecting questions

 ゜+o。。o+゜・゜+o。。o+

Today was full of happiness
I’m so sleepy

Ah~~~

Yubari Melon was delicious (LOL)💗

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3rd Place

5th Place!

Wasshoi! Mihama!