Igai ni Mango

"Igai ni Mango"

2017-07-01 21:59:24

I’m Kitagawa Ryoha
18 years old, who loves ice cream very much



















The ameblog has changed to the [Igai ni Mango] theme😊

It’s been 4 years since I first got the opportunity to write on it

Time sure flies~~~

When you read my blogs all over again
I think you will know my journey till now

Ameblog-san has been apart of
my career since I started as an SKE48 member

This time, I’m given the opportunity to write it too
I’m very grateful for it

I’m not very good at writing a long post
I will update it at my own pace
I will be happy if you read through it😊💗

Today I got to perform at THE MUSIC DAY

We performed [Igai ni Mango] for the first time on TV
It’s a song that livens up summer to the best
In this energetic and very SKE-ish song
there are some sexy dance steps in it too
And the new centre is Obata Yuna-chan
I think you will get to see a brand new SKE48




















She’s the cutest~~~
Yunyanyan~

Please pay close attention to her~!!!





















Tomorrow is double performances again.

Will Kitagawa Ryoha be able to make it through?
How will she turn out?





















PS: Let’s do our best for P4U.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3rd Place

5th Place!

Wasshoi! Mihama!