I want to eat ice cream

"I want to eat ice cream"

2017-07-08 21:18:00


I’m Kitagawa Ryoha,
18 years old, who loves ice cream very much

The sun was extremely bright today
and very hot

It’s so bright that I can’t even remember
if there’s a rainy season

Oh well, for me who likes summer very much
I’m very happy for summer to come😊😊

Every summer
I want to do this~ I want to do that~
I’m always imagining about that stuff

I can only try to do each of them
to make it happen

(LOL)

I guess the summer this year is going to finish
with just my delusion


I want to wear a Yukata and go to festivals
(´;ω;`)(´;ω;`)

 ゜+o。。o+゜・゜+o。。o+

By the way

I’m sorry to inform you so late about
something very important😨😨

SKE48 members have turned into LINE stickers~~~
I always wanted this
I’m extremely happy

As for mine (sticker) ↓↓↓

I want to eat ice cream.
This year summer.
Oh my god.

Don’t limit it to just summer
but use it everyday

I’m using it everyday (LOL)

As for other members’ stickers
they can be used for many occasions
Everyone, please use it

Please spread it to your friends and family



 ゜+o。。o+゜・゜+o。。o+

Today I have a shooting with TVfan-san
I shot with Nomura Miyo-chan

I barely even talked to her before
Miyomaru…

Today, I got much closer to her
*Grinning*

We exchanged our contact details
We promised that we will chat again😏😏😏

So many juniors came in
I’m so happy~~💗💗🍦

We are Uhamiyomaru (Ryouha + Miyomaru)

゜+o。。o+゜・゜+o。。o+

About my previous post
Which I asked about what everyone is in to

“Of course it’s you”
A lot of people answered that
It’s like I forced you to… (LOL)

I can feel your love

And starting today
I will answer your questions too
I want to

Q1…Lately, who’s the closest senior to you?
Makiko-san😊😊
I’m the one who is clinging on to her
She’s the most reliable senior

Q2…How is the decision about your participation for Team 4 performance made?
I will definitely go for it if I can
But of course I need to prioritise my SKE48 schedule
I’m sad that I don’t really get to go for it
But I totally want to do it
I wonder when I stop performance over there (LOL)

Q3…What is the unit you want to perform the most?
Let me see~~~
I like song like Dakishimeraretara very much
I want to perform it

What unit do you want to see me perform?
I’m still collecting questions
So I will wait for you😊😊😊💗

 ゜+o。。o+゜・゜+o。。o+

Tomorrow is a special handshake event
commemorating the release of our 21st Single [Igai ni Mango]

Me and Kimoto Kanon-san will visit Tower Records
Sapporo branch at 3pm😊😊💗

Hokkaido!!!!!
I’m happy😊😊👍

I’m looking forward to seeing everyone
I’m going to promote SKE48 to everyone in Hokkaido aggressively

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3rd Place

5th Place!

Wasshoi! Mihama!