AKBINGO

"AKBINGO"

2017-07-06 08:24:26

I’m Kitagawa Ryoha,
18 years old, who loves ice cream very much


Yesterday I went for the 21st Single "Igai ni Mango"
performance shoot at AKBINGO-san

I will inform you once I know the broadcast date📢

The fact that I'm able to work at the studio of AKBINGO
which I have been watching from long ago
I can deeply feel that it's awesome

The studio that many seniors left their footprints at
As a former fan, I couldn't hold back my excitement at all💗💗

Ah, I'm still a fan now😊😊😊

And~!!

GYAO!-san just published the MV of "Party ni wa Ikitakunai",the coupling song of SKE48’s 21st single "Igai ni Mango"📺💗

https://gyao.yahoo.co.jp/player/00071/v10152/v1000000000000003736/


Offshot!!

Please pay attention to our sad expressions for such a colourful set 😊😊👍👍

While they were changing the set
there was a short break in between
so we went to the sea nearby 🌺

Although the water was still cold
we still soaked our legs

Everyone got excited

It was fun~😊😊😊

Please check out Team S song "Party ni wa Ikitakunai"💗🌈

All Right!

I shall do my best today too!!!

Hooray!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3rd Place

5th Place!

Igai ni Mango