3rd Place

"3rd Place"

2017-07-05 22:19:07

I’m Kitagawa Ryoha,
18 years old, who loves ice cream very much

About the “Passion For You Fashion Brand" CM Event
It must have put a heavy burden on you all since it's right after the General Election

But
"I want to be selected."
"I want to do it!!!"
I'm glad that I actually expressed it out in words

For the Sousenkyo
I'm really frustrated that I couldn't bring you good news

But I still hope to bring you some sort of good news
I ranked 4th for the preliminary result, 3rd for the mid result
And 3rd for the final result

Because of the “Passion For You" project,
it’s the first time I actually put in so much effort
and expressed my feeling of "I WANT TO DO IT"
That’s why this achievement is something very big to me

Frankly, I didn't expect you all to be able to help me rank this high
I’d be lying if I said I'm satisfy with this position

But for me, it helps to boost my confidence
That's for sure

So, thanks again

For the sake of me, you put in so much effort
For the sake of my dream you helped me achieve it together
Also to those who are not my fans but helped me a lot
And to the members
Of course Sakipon too😊😊



Thanks for getting me ranked at 3rd


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5th Place!

Wasshoi! Mihama!